Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Monday, June 14, 2010

The human transformation ch 8

Chapter 8:
You fell for the trick! (Scourge's POV)
It was about 7:00 A.M. I knew that blue hedgehog would be up soon. So... it was time to start the plan. I had a voice recorder with a recording of Amy screaming on it (I actually got that during my first attempt to kidnap her). I turned it on, then chucked it into a forest. It got caught on a branch of one of the trees. "Excellent." I thought, racing to my next position.
~ ~ ~ (Sonic's POV)
I opened my eyes slowly. The first thing I heard was loud screaming... Crap! I zoomed out the door, searching for Amy.
~ ~ ~ (Amy's POV)
I woke up to the sound of screeching. But.... it kind of sounded like.... me. I sat up in my bed. If I wasn't screaming..... then who was? And why did it sound identical to me? Suddenly, I heard glass shatter. "Sonic?" I called. "Sonic isn't here right now. Please leave a message after the beep... BEEP!" Scourge appeared in my door way with an evil smirk glued o his face. "And this time, you're not gonna escape me."
~ ~ ~ (Sonic's POV)
"What the-" I grabbed a voice recorder out of one of the trees, then climbed down. I turned the switch to 'off'. I walked back towards Amy's house, still carrying the recorder. "Why would someone just stick this is a tree?" I wondered, arriving in front of her house. A certain broken window caught my eye. "Darn it!" I said to myself, rushing through the front door to discover that Amy was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment