Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I just talked with my mom....

This JUST happened a minute ago:

Mom: So how are you doing?
Me: Fine... I guess. I got terrible sleep last night....
Mom: Why?
Me: I dunno.... anticipation.
Mom: For what?
Me: ....................................................
Mom: Come on, just tell me.
Me: If I told you, you would say I'm obsessive.
Mom: You already ARE obsessive and you know that. So just say it.
Me: ............
Mom: Does it have anything to do with Sonic?
Me: ... yes.
Mom: -_-
Me: Today's his 19 birthday.
Mom: ........... Did someone make a cake for him?
Me: It's possible.
Mom: You do realize that he's not real, unlike a boy that you could fall in love with.
Me: GAAAAAAAAAAAH I TOLD YOU NOT TO SAY I'M OBSESSIVE!
Mom: I'm not.... I'm using another form of it.
Me: .............
Mom: Okay, let's say that there was this person who liked Hello Kitty, and today was Hello kitty's birthday. Wouldn't you think that person was....... weird?
Me: But this is completely different! Hello Kitty is for lonely little girls!
Mom: *laughs* As oppose to a hedgehog???
Me: I'm leaving *walks out of room*


Moms can be so STUBBORN!

No comments:

Post a Comment