Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Toy story 3- Movie review

Pixar, well done! You've made another success!
You know, I always thought that Jessie and Woody would make a good couple.... I changed my mind watching this movie. I'm now a happy shipper for Jessie and Buzz!
Anyways, here's a summary:
When Andy (The toys' owner) goes off to collage and the toys get donated to Sunny side daycare, will they regret being donated?
My thoughts:
It's hard to do a movie review when I don't want to give any spoilers away.....
But my fave part was when Buzz went Spanish! I laughed my head off!
Yeah, that's the same time I decided that Jessie and Buzz made a good couple..... :D Watch the movie and you'll see what I mean!
Very sweet, funny, and a bit of sourness coming from a certain hugging bear.....

BUT IT WAS REALLY GOOD SO GO SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment