Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Nintendo 3DS!!!


New!!! And I decided that I'm not gonna buy a DSI, I'm gonna get a Nintendo 3DS.

What is a Nintendo 3DS? I'll go ahead and tell you!!!


Behold, 2011 technology that Nintendo came up with!

It has the regular features of a normal DS, except....

IT'S IN 3-D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I know what you're thinking, "That sounds pretty cool but I HATE wearing 3-D glasses!"



Let me save you the trouble by saying

"You don't even need 3-D glasses!!!"

I'm DEAD serious. This topic was discussed at the Nintendo Press conference, so I know what I'm talking about. There will be BRAND NEW games to match the coolness!

Like.....

MARIO KART!

SONIC 3DS!

FINAL FANTASY!

NINTENDOGS+CATS!

DRAGON QUEST!

And many more!

Unfortunately, I need to wait until 2011 to buy it.

It will be worth the wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment