Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My latest comments:

...wow i think he needs a psych

Must....read................MORE!!!! :D

wicked :)

Very interesting, though to make it more realistic wouldn't the narrator be having a mix of different emotions? not just creeped out, perhaps anger at whoever would play such a cruel joke, and sorrow at missing his friend, and maybe regret?
Overall you've got potential :)

And here's something that got me very excited!

Me: I wonder what Flapjack would say if he saw this...

Artist: he drew it...

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO I WAS TALKING TO?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The creator of "The marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack" and he voices Flapjack, and the artist of "Adventure time with Finn and Jake"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


OMG, THAT'S SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment