Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dating chat room 3

I'm-faster-than-u and Robstar1fan have both joined in on the fun!
Sonic: Amy........ I need to have a word with you.
Amy: Sure... in a different chat room?
Sonic: Okay......
___________________
Amy: So.... what is it?
Sonic: I...... I really don't know how to say this, but... I like you.
Amy: ?
Sonic: I-I mean..................................................... I.... l-love you.......................
Me: Ohhh.... moment of awkwardness
Sonic: Get out of this chat room, Hannah!
Me: Jeez, Mr. Pushy!
Robstar1fan has logged off
Sonic: You there, Amy?
Amy: (No reply)
Sonic: Come on, Ames.... talk to me!
Amy: ...... I've been waiting such a long time for you to say that.
Sonic: So..... you're gonna dump Shadow?
Amy: Oh.... about that..... Shadow and I are only friends.
Sonic: HEY! You jerks tricked me!
Amy: Well, at least you revealed your true feelings. And for that, you get cookies!
Sonic: Heh, cool!
Amy: Um..... are we..... like...... Boyfriend and girlfriend now?
Sonic: Of course we are, Amy!
Amy: (No reply)
Sonic: What's wrong, Amy?
Amy: Sorry.................................................. It's just that I'm *sniff* so happy!
Sonic: ;) I'm glad you are, Amy Rose.
__________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment