Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

The human transformation ch 15:

Chapter 15: Is this the end? (Sonic's POV)
"What's going on?" Knuckles asked as he came in, followed by Rouge and Shadow. "We're waiting on Amy and trying to find the cure to her poisoning." Cream answered, not making eye contact with anyone. Tails was reading a book titled "7 good ways to cure poisoning". "Is there anything we can do to help?" Rouge asked. "Uh... sure. Once of you can go on Google and see if you can find any useful information." Tails replied, pointing to his laptop on the desk. "Okay..." Knuckles opened up laptop. Rouge sat next to him on the floor. Shadow was just leaning against the wall, acting all 'tough'. But I knew that deep inside of him, he was feeling just as awful as me. Shadow isn't in 'love' with Amy, but I happened to know he cares for her a lot. Tails suddenly jumped up from him chair. "I think I just found the cure to the type of poison we're looking for!" He exclaimed, staring at a page in his book. We all gathered around him. "Well, then... what is it???" Knuckles questioned. "In order for the victim to regain life," Tails read. "The victim must have lip-to-lip contact with the opposite gender to reverse the negative process that the poison created." Everyone turned to me. I sweat-dropped. "What?" I said. " You need to kiss Amy, Mr. Sonic!" Cream exclaimed, putting her hands on her hips. "... and if I don't?" I said. Shadow smirked. "Then I guess I'LL have to kiss her." He replied, turning the other way. "...w-wait! I'll do it." I really didn't want to watch my rival make out with the love of my life. That would just be... wrong. I approached Amy, who was just unconscious on the sofa. I sighed, then sweat-dropped again. "What are you waiting for? Just kiss her already!" Rouge snapped. "Fine!" I knelt down on the floor, getting closer and closer to Amy. I closed my eyes, unable to watch. I felt my mouth touch hers. I put some force into it, hoping that it would be good enough to work as a cure. Gradually, Amy's eyes opened, revealing her jade pupils. She seemed happy... that is, until she suddenly came back to reality. Amy sweat-dropped, so I got away nervously. "Uh........... what just happened?" She asked. "Ummmm........" I felt my face get hot. I glanced at my friends. They were all smiling. "You guys would make a terrific couple!" Cream said happily. Everyone else nodded. "... it was the only way to..... s-save her." I stammered. I saw Amy blush a little. "Nice excuse, Sonic." Rouge said, taking Knuckles' hand. Tails and Cream stood next to each other, grinning. Even Shadow seemed a bit content. "Just tell the girl what she wants to hear, faker." He said quietly, passing by me. "Yeah.... it is time." I decided. "Amy... I..... really like you.... um.... but not in the 'friend' kind of way....... in the 'l-love' kind of way." I said, slowly. She giggled. "I knew it all along!" Amy exclaimed, wrapping her arms around me.

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment