Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

The human transformation ch 13:

Chapter 13: Will their scheme work? (Scourge's POV)
It was 8:00 AM the next day. I searched for Sonic in her house the night before, but he wasn't in there. I spied on Amy through her bed room window to make sure that she was still asleep. Beep, beep! Her alarm clock went off. I could hear Amy groan, then press her hand down on the top of her clock. I saw her get up from the bed, heading for her kitchen. Going to the front door of her house, I placed the stuff on the floor. I rang the doorbell, then found a great hiding place. Amy opened the door. I saw that she was wearing her regular red sundress, boots and hair band. She looked down, seeing that there was something for her. Amy leaned over, picking up both of the items. It appeared as though she was reading the note. She looked carefully at the antidote. "Yes!" Amy exclaimed, walking back inside. I spied on where she was going through one of her many windows. "The bed room!" I thought, slightly opening the front door. I silently came into Amy's house.
~ ~ ~ (Amy's POV)
Perfect! Tails already finished the antidote! I pulled off the cap, placing it on my dresser. I pressed the tube against my mouth, gulping down the antidote. The next thing I saw was a flash of glimmering light. I covered my eyes. I felt my body change. When it was over, I took my hands off my eyes. I ran over to the mirror. I'm back to normal! But wait... something didn't feel right. I put my hand on my chest, feeling that my heart beat was getting slower... and slower... My hands started shaking. I started to cough like I was choking on something. My body hit the floor. I felt sleepy all of a sudden. My eyelids dropped.
~ ~ ~ (Scourge's POV)
I opened the door to Amy's bedroom. "It worked!" I said, walking in through the doorway. When... "Amy! Are you still asleep? It's me, Sonic." A voice called out. Aw man! That blue idiot is back! He'll ruin everything! I needed to escape, and fast. I raced out of the bed room (locking the door), hearing the front doorknob twist. I spotted a back door to my left. "There was another exit this whole time?!" I thought furiously, jamming it open. I sped out the back door, making a successful escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment