Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Spell of Love chapter 10

Chapter 10: Back to normal (Amy's POV)
I felt something shake me lightly. I opened my eyes halfway to see Sonic. I gasped. "Did you get in bed with me?!" I asked. "N-no! I woke up on the floor, but last time I recall, Shadow was here!" He said. I sweat-dropped. Sonic was back to his regular self, and it was my job to tell him what happened. "Okay, I'll give you a list of things that happened: You fell in love with Shadow-" "I WHAT????!!!!" He screamed. I frowned. "You heard what I said!" I exclaimed. "Oh god.... did I like .... kiss him or anything?!" Sonic asked. "That's the most disturbing question I've ever heard you ask me." "BUT DID I?!" "No." I answered. He sighed of relief. "But... you did make out with someone else..." Sonic's ears perked up. "Who???" "Me... I thought that spraying you again would return you back to normal, but it actually made you crazy over me... and now I have realized how much I put you through during the past years..." I replied, looking down. "Was it in front of anyone?" Sonic asked. "Yeah, but it was only Tails..." He sweat-dropped, trying to imagine the moment. "Anything else?" Sonic added. "Shadow apologized." I said. "Sounds like I've missed a lot..." He told me. "You have no idea."
~ ~ ~
(1 week later)
"How come people keep on laughing at me when they see me?" Sonic asked. "Probably cause they've heard about that smooch between you and Amy." Knuckles suggested, smirking. "Either that, or your face is so unattractive that it makes people laugh." Shadow said. Knuckles and I tried to hold in our laughs. "Hey! At least I have a girlfriend!" Sonic exclaimed, putting his arm around me. I blushed at the comment. "I can date anyone I feel like dating!" Knuckles argued, crossing his arms. "Like Rouge?" Shadow teased. "N-no way!" He said, his face getting more red than his fur. A couple of guys walked passed us, but then they turned around. "Hey, look! It's Sonic the hedgehog!" One of them exclaimed. They started making kissy noises at him. Sonic growled. Knuckles chuckled soft. Sonic turned to him. "I'm sorry, Knuckles. Did you think that was funny?" He asked. "So what if I did?" Knuckles replied. "Then I'll get payback!" Sonic quickly snatched Knuckles' cell phone out of his hand. "What are you doing?!" He shouted. "I'm texting Rouge that you love her." Sonic answered, dialing in some letters. "What?! GIVE IT BACK!" Knuckles screamed, taking away the phone. "Phew, it's gone." He said, putting away the cell phone. "That's because I already sent it to her." Sonic said, grinning. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU, HEDGEHOG!" Knuckles yelled, chasing after Sonic. "Let's see if you can catch me first!" He replied, dashing away. "Yup," I thought. "That's my Sonikku."

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment