Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Shades of Scarlet Chapter 5

Chapter 5: She doesn't even exist! (Sonic's POV)
"So, what have you been up to?" I asked her, putting my hands behind my head. "Nothing really... it's kind of irritating being dead, you know. You can't eat, can't sleep... stuff like that. What about you?" Amy told me. "My friends thought that I was insane when I told them that I was going out with you... and that you were a ghost." I answered. A small grin appeared on her face, and she simply stated " Sounds like them, alright." We continued to walk for a while. "Do you believe I'm real?" Amy finally asked me. "Well...um.... kinda........ sort of....." I stammered, not exactly sure of the answer myself. "Well, maybe this will change your mind." She paused, so I did too. Amy put her arms around my neck and leaned in. "...... hey, why not?" I thought, leaning forward, also. Our lips met in a passionate kiss. I put my arms around her waist. It was one of the best moments of my life. Until...... "SONIC!"
~ ~ ~ (Tails' POV)
We had spied on Sonic while he was having a conversation with 'Amy'. "This is getting weird!" Knuckles whispered to Rouge. " But it will be great for YouTube." Shadow laughed, holding a video camera. "When we first started... I brought it along with my other things." He explained, pointing to a small backpack. "Put that away, Shadow!" Rouge exclaimed. "Wait! He's doing something!" Shadow said, still recording. I looked out from behind a dead tree to see Sonic, holding out his arms like he was hugging someone, and puckering out his lips. Shadow burst out laughing. "This is 5 star material!" He said, zooming in on Sonic. "Okay... now it's getting a little out of hand." Knuckles told us, coming out from behind a tree. "Yeah." Rouge agreed, walking after him. "And now, lets have a little interview with the idiot himself!" Shadow told the video camera. We both followed Knuckles and Rouge. "SONIC!" Everyone (except for Shadow) yelled.

No comments:

Post a Comment