Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

The human transformation ch 11:

Chapter 11: The message (Sonic's POV)
"I think that Eggman is up to no good!" Knuckles exclaimed, being the first to rush out the door of Tails' workshop. The rest of us followed out behind him.
~ ~ ~
"Oh great. Just what we need right now... a huge robot." Rouge mumbled, crossing her arms. "Just one robot?" Cream said. "Ha, piece of cake!" I laughed, putting on my trademark grin. Knuckles, Tails and I got into a fighting position. "Here, Sonic!" Tails called, throwing me a gold ring (Yes, like the kind used in Sonic X). "Got it!" I caught the ring in the palm of my hand. I spun into a ball, going right through the core of the robot. It still stayed up right, though. "It's not falling over!" Cream exclaimed in a worried tone. "Try to knock it down!" Rouge told Knuckles. "Good idea." His fists ripped through the legs of the robot, getting it off balanced. With one more punch, it finally toppled over. I landed near the group. "Guess it was no match for us." I said, sounding a little cocky. Suddenly, a hologram appeared before us. It was some kind of message from Eggman. "Hello, my little blue nemesis." He said. "It is true that I have your pink girlfriend in my possession, but I have been feeling very generous lately. So... she will be located in the center of Twinkle Park. This is a very rare offer, so I'd suggest that you will accept it." Eggman explained. "I guess that I'll go check it out." I said. "P.S. This message will self-destruct in 10... 9... 8-" "RUN!" Knuckles shouted, taking cover with the rest of us. "3...2...1..." BAM! The hologram message imploded. "Gee, what a thoughtful gift." Rouge replied, coming out from behind a tree. The rest of us came out, also. "Sounds a bit suspicious, Sonic. Are you sure that you want to go? Do you require any back up?" Tails asked me. "I know that it might be risky, but it's my fault that Amy got kidnapped in the first place. It's the least I could do." I said, making my way over to Twinkle Park.
~ ~ ~ (Amy's POV)
"So... that's it? You're just letting me go?" I asked. "Yup... unless you have a problem with that." Scourge said, letting me down on the soft green grass. "N-no! It's fine... but... I have a feeling that you two have something diabolical in store..." An evil-like grin was plastered to his face. "I guess you'll just have to wait and see..." Scourge replied, making a run for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment