Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dating chat room 5

Goodwithtools has logged on
Tails: Okay................ who the heck called me in here and why?
Creamy34 has logged on
Cream: Hiya, Tails!
Tails: Hi, Cream! Have you seen any of our friends here lately, cause they called me in here!
Cream: Did you hear that a lot of people are going out now?
Tails: Like who?
Cream: Sonic and Amy, Knuckles and Rouge, Hannah and Shadow.
Tails: Wow................ cool!
Cream: Yeah....... I'm hoping that I might get a boy friend soon......
Tails: Hey, I'm looking for a girl friend!
Cream: Oh....... well, do you want to........
Tails: D-date?
Cream: Yeah.............................. if that's okay with you.....
Tails: Sure............................................
Cream: ^^
Robstar1fan has logged on
Me: Hey, isn't this chat room really fun?
Both: HECK YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment