Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Shades of Scarlet Chapter 8

Chapter 8: Evidence (Tails' POV)
I opened the door to my workshop to see Sonic standing there. "How did he-" "Amy." Knuckles, Rouge and Sonic said all at once. "Is she in the workshop right now?" I asked. "Yeah." Rouge answered. "Good, then I can test out my brand new invention..." I said, taking out a special pair of goggles and headphones. "What are you doing with that junk?" She asked, giving me a blank expression. (A/N: Sort of like the expression I have when a teacher asks me to find the value of pie... like ALL of it! :D) "This isn't junk... like I said before, it's my new invention!" I put on the goggles, turning on a button at the side. I put the headphones on my ears. "If this works, I should be able to see and hear Amy." I explained. "Scanning... scanning... ghost identified." Said a robotic voice. Through the black vision of the goggles, I could see Amy standing next to Sonic. "Does it work?" She asked. "Yeah, it works." I answered. Suddenly, the goggles and headphones were yanked off of my head. "I want to see Amy!" Knuckles exclaimed, putting on the gear. "So... now what?" Sonic asked. He turned his head the other way... probably towards Amy. She must be talking to him...
~ ~ ~ (Sonic's POV)
"Actually... There's something I need to say..." Amy said, looking at me. "What is it?" I asked her. "Well.... I only have 1 day left." She answered, now staring down at the floor. I gave her a puzzled look. "Huh?" "When someone becomes a ghost, they only have a limited amount of time before they...... vanish." Amy sighed, putting her hands behind her back. "Oh..." "What is she saying?" Tails replied. "Amy said that she only has one more day left until she disappears." Knuckles said. Tails removed the head gear from Knuckles and put it on himself. "Is there anything I can do to help?" He asked Amy. She shook her head. "There's nothing anyone can do..." Amy answered softly. "Well, let me help make your last days worth it!" I exclaimed. A tiny smile appeared on her face. "Thanks, Sonic..."

No comments:

Post a Comment