Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Shades of Scarlet Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Sonic has gone INSANE (Sonic's POV)
"GUYS?! I didn't know that you were here!" I exclaimed, letting go of Amy. "What were you just doing?" Tails asked me. "Can't you see Amy? I was... you know.......kissing her!" I said, pointing at Amy. "....about that....they really can't see or hear me." She admitted, looking down at the floor. "WHAT?! You couldn't have told me that earlier?!" I yelled. Tails, Knuckles and Rouge exchanged puzzled looks. "Uh... we're getting a little worried about you..." Knuckles said. "Maybe you should come with us, and we'll help you 'fix' your issues..." Rouge suggested. "I don't have any 'issues'! I'm perfectly fine! Come on, Amy." I mumbled, taking Amy's hand and walking away. "We didn't want to have to do it this way but... now, Shadow!" Rouge exclaimed. "With pleasure." "OW!" I shouted when Shadow hit me in the head. I fell over. "Sonic!" I heard Amy shriek, but after that, everything went black.
~ ~ ~ (Tails' POV)
Well, we had to do SOMETHING to calm him down! Knuckles carried him to the X-Tornado and put him in one of the seats. Everyone got in, except for Shadow. "Aren't you coming?" I asked him. "Nah, I gotta go post this video on YouTube. Later." Shadow replied, dashing away.
~ ~ ~ (Amy's POV)
I couldn't let them take Sonic away! I had to do something, fast... I followed them to the X-Tornado, then climbed in one of the extra seats myself. I had to prove that Sonic wasn't imagining me.

No comments:

Post a Comment