Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Shades of Scarlet chapter 9

Chapter 9: Us together (Sonic's POV)
We started off our day with a trip to the amusement park. (I got Amy in for free cause nobody could see her :D) We rode on a roller coaster that went upside down, backwards, in swirls and loops. When we got off, I smirked, stating "I'm 1,00 times faster than that ride!" Amy smiled. "You sure are, Sonic."
~ ~ ~
"You wanna go get some ice cream?" I offered, glancing at the ice cream stand. She glared at me. "I'm dead. I can't eat food." Amy reminded me. "Oh...... that's right...." I said, trying to come up with another idea. "........We could see a movie." I suggested. She nodded in agreement. "I'd like that."
~ ~ ~
"Where would you like to sit?" I asked. "Hmm... how about over there?" Amy said, pointing to a section in the middle row. "Sounds good." I said, following her to the seats. More people arrived as we sat down. A tall dude (about 6 feet!) came up to me. "Hey, is anyone sitting there?" He asked, pointing to where Amy was sitting. She looked at me with alarm. "Don't you dare say-" "Nope, go right ahead." I interrupted. "Thanks." The man sat on Amy. "Gaaaaah!" She groaned. "I'm gonna hit you so hard when this movie is over!" Amy told me sternly. I grinned, whispering "We'll see about that." The guy heard me. "Who are you talking to?" He said, looking around. ".....nobody.........." I answered, when the previews started.
~ ~ ~
We just laid there in the middle of the field, looking at the dark blue sky and stars scattered all over it. "Thank you, Sonic..." Amy said in a soft tone. I looked at her. "For what?" I asked. "For making my last day worth it, for being there for me, for...... everything." She answered, staring at the glowing white moon. "It was no problem!" I replied with a wink. "Now...... it's time for me to go." Amy told me, getting up. "Right now?" I said. "Yes........" She whispered. A gust of wind went by. "Wait! I have an important question to ask you!" I exclaimed. Amy turned around to face me. "Will I ever see you again?" I asked, looking into her eyes. They glistened in the moon light. A small smile appeared on her face. "Maybe... but if not, then you will always have me..." She pointed to where my heart was located. "In here." Amy replied. "In my chest?" I said, being sarcastic to lighten up the mood. "Don't spoil the moment." She told me, patting my back. "Good-bye, Sonic the hedgehog." Amy whimpered, a shining light surrounding her. In a flash, she disappeared. I wiped away a tear from my eye. "Farewell...... Amy Rose."

The end.... maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment