Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SONIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, today is VERY important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It's Sonic's 19TH BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! Well.............. sort of...............

Anyways, I made brownies yesterday to celebrate!

I was so excited, I fell asleep at 3:00 and woke up at 6:00 (Ummmm then I went back to sleep... but it's the thought that counts)

An here's my birthday present for him:
__________________________________

(Written in Sonic's POV)

I came through the front door of my house. It was suspiciously dark... I turned on the light switch. "SURPRISE!!!!!!!" My friends shouted, jumping out from behind my furniture. "Whoa! You guys really know how to surprise someone!" I exclaimed. "Uh......sorry for that... we just want you to have an awesome birthday, that's all." Tails said. Everyone else nodded in agreement. "Alright," I started. "Then let the party begin."
____________________________________________________________________

The first place I went was the food table. I saw the cooler containing cans of soda and bottles of water. I looked over the food... chips; dip; carrots (?); some assorted fruit and my vanilla (not Cream's mom) birthday cake covered with white icing and cursive blue writing on the top: "Happy Birthday Sonic!" "But where are the..." I got lost in my own thoughts as I spotted Amy carrying out a big plate, with a batch of chili dogs on top. "Bingo!" I rushed over to her with anticipation. "Can I have some, Amy?" I asked. "Sure... just as long as you leave a few for the other guests." She said. "No promises..." I mumbled, walking away with the plate.
____________________________________________________________________
As people were walking out the door, Amy, Tails and Knuckles were helping clean up. "Bye!" I closed the front door. "Thanks, guys." I said to the remaining three. "Hey, don't look at me and Tails. Amy was the one who prepared all of this." Knuckles told me. "Really?" I said, with a hint of shock in my voice. "Of course I did. Oh.... I forgot to show you your birthday present... I accidentally left it in the kitchen." Amy explained, walking out of the room. "Okay..." I said, following her. She whispered something to Knuckles that made him grin evilly, but she eventually made her way through the doors of my kitchen. As I entered in after her, the doors slammed shut. I sweat dropped. "Uh.... why is the door closed?" I asked, a little uncomfortable. "I only want to give you your present." Amy said. She took a few steps closer to me. "Kiss me." "Kiss YOU? Ha! Only if you can catch me!" I laughed, running to the door. I tried to open it. The door knob wouldn't budge. "Oh god it's locked!" I thought, jolting to the window. Sliding open the curtains, I saw that the window was locked, too. "Now, if I catch you, you will let me kiss you? Sounds like a good deal to me!" Amy exclaimed. Sweat ran down my face. "AAAAAAAHHHHHH!" I screamed, going back to the doors. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU TWO FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted, pounding my fists against the door. She put her arms around me, dragging me away from the exit. "Looks like I win!" Amy said with sparkling eyes. "Fine..." I mumbled. "So, what's it gonna be? Lips or cheek?" She asked. "Cheek..." I sighed. "Alright." She quickly pecked me on the cheek. I blushed a little bit. "That wasn't too bad." I admitted. Amy grinned, replying "Next year, I'm not gonna give you a choice, though!"

The end!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment