Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Shades of Scarlet Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Explanations? (Sonic's POV)
There has to be a good reason for why there have been so many signs that Amy was still alive! I know! I could tell Tails... or maybe another one of my friends. On second thought... maybe I shouldn't tell anyone... they would just think that I'm crazy. But... it wouldn't hurt to try...
~ ~ ~
"Hello?" Tails asked over the phone. "Hey, pal!" I said, cellphone in hand. "Oh... hey, Sonic." He replied. "Um..... I have something important to tell you..." I said, being more serious now. "What is it?" Tails sounded a little more concerned. "Well... a couple of days ago, I got a note from Amy Rose... then I talked with her in a chat room.... and Amy said that she sent me the note!" I explained. Silence. "Are you on some kind of new medication, Sonic?" Tails finally asked. "NO! I'm serious! You probably think I'm crazy or something, but I know that this is real!" I exclaimed. "Okay, then... well have you talked to Amy or seen her in person?" Tails asked. "Well..... no, not yet..." I answered, when someone else called. "Opps... Gotta go!" I hung up, then answered the other call. It didn't have a name, nor any number. "Sonic speaking." I said, not really sure who was calling. "It's me, Amy." I almost dropped the phone. "Dear God, it's her!!!" I thought, panicking. ".....A-amy?!" I exclaimed shakily. "Of course it's me, Sonic! Who else?" She answered. ".... B-but aren't you-" "Dead? I know! It really sucks, not being 'alive' or 'real' anymore... but my love for you is so powerful, I was brought into ghost form!" Amy said cheerfully. I had a feeling about what she was gonna say next..... " I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me tomorrow... you know, take a walk. Doesn't that sound like fun?" She told me. "Where could I meet you?" I asked. "Hm... what about the graveyard near Metropolis at midnight?" Amy answered. "Uh.................................... okay............." "Great! See you later!" She hung up. I still couldn't believe this.... I have a date with a ghost!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment