Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Monday, June 14, 2010

The human transformation ch 7

Chapter 7:
The antidote is completed! (Tails' POV)
I spent all day working... heck, if I didn't devote time towards finding the antidote, Amy would smack me with that gigantic hammer of hers! I was mixing some liquids when I heard knocking. "Who's there?" I asked. "It's Cream." I nervously flipped the bangs out of my eyes. "C-come in." She opened the door. "How are you doing, Tails?" Cream said. My throat got a little dry. "Um... great. I was just..... mixing up.... chemicals, ya know?" Right... I don't think Cream knows about Amy. "Did Amy.... um.... tell you what happened yesterday?" I asked. "No... is there something wrong?'' She replied. "Well.... it depends how you look at it."
~ ~ ~
"I don't know if Amy told anyone else about her.... current condition." I said, after explaining the whole situation to Cream. ".... and I can't find the darn antidote!" I hit my head on my desk. She put a hand on my shoulder. "Don't be too hard on yourself, Tails... Have you tried adding that to the mixture?" Cream said, pointing to a fizzy red chemical in one of the test tubes. I grabbed the chemical. "I don't believe I have... thanks for the suggestion!" I replied, pouring it into the mixture. Stirring it in little circles, the mixture made dramatic changes. Suddenly, I gasped. "What is it?" She asked me. "I did it! Now to see if it works on Amy-" I heard knocking on the door. This got me a little irritated. "It's open!" I shouted. Knuckles and Rouge walked in. "Jeez, guys! If I knew that I was throwing a party and inviting all of my friends, I could of at least cleaned up the workshop." I said sarcastically. "Chillax, man. We were just in the neighborhood, and I was wondering if the formula works or not." Knuckles told me. "Yeah, it works all right... on Amy! She accidentally drank it, and now she's a human!" I exclaimed. Knuckles had a puzzled expression, then asked "How can you accidentally drink something?" "She mistook it for water." I answered. "Hey, fox boy... do you have any diamonds in this joint?" Rouge said, interrupting the conversation. "Uh... no, not that I know of." I said. She became silent. That is... until we all heard a loud sound. CRASH! Rouge grabbed onto Knuckles, as if she was 'scared'. "Yeah, right. She probably only wants to be close to him.... she's not really frightened." I thought. "What was that?!" Cream asked. "I'm not sure, but we should go check it out." I said, leading the group out the front door of my workshop.
~ ~ ~ (Scourge's POV)
I thought since I was already around Tails' workshop, I might as well snatch the finished antidote. For all I know, it might be useful. Opening an unlocked window, I slipped in, grabbing the antidote off of a desk. As quick as possible, I jumped out of the window with the test tube in my hand.
~ ~ ~ (Tails' POV)
It was just a tree that got knocked over. But... it seemed random for a tree to just fall over.... unless.... it was just a distraction! "Oh, no!" I raced inside the workshop, scanning my desk for the antidote. Then I spotted an open window. "Nuts! Someone snuck right past me and stole it!" I shouted. The other rushed inside. "It's okay, Tails. It's not your-" "It is my fault, Cream! If I wasn't so easily distracted, I would still have my antidote!" I snapped at her. She sobbed lightly, putting her head in her hands. I suddenly realized what I did wrong. "Look, Cream....-" She burst into tears now, running out the door. I sighed deeply. "It's fine, man. Women can be women." Knuckles replied. Rouge jerked her head towards him. He noticed this. "What?!" Knuckles said. "What was that supposed to mean?! 'Women can be women'?!" She shouted. "Well, they do throw tantrums all the time, and-" Rouge slapped Knuckles in the face. This got him angry. "You are so-" "Finish that sentence, and I'll bop you in the head!" Rouge snapped. "...batty!" This time, she smacked him in the head. "Improve you attitude, Knuckles!" Rouge shouted, stomping out of the workshop. Knuckles smirked, then looked at me. "I told you so."

No comments:

Post a Comment