Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

The human transformation ch 4

Chapter 4:
He's still my hero (Amy's POV)
"Com on! There's gotta be something in here!" I said, going through my clothes trying to find something that I could wear. "Finally...!" I pulled out an orange hoodie and a pair of jean shorts that could fit me. "Good enough..." I thought.
~ ~ ~
I was walking through Station Square, wondering if I would ever get back to normal. Hood up, I walked along a narrow path. Suddenly, I felt something grab my arm and started to drag me backwards. "Hello, hot-stuff. Remember me, Miss Rose?" I turned around to see Scourge the hedgehog... Sonic's opposite. "What do you want?" I asked coldly. "You." He said. "Are you hitting on me?" I replied. "Maybe... Dr. Eggman wants you and he hired me to come and get you... he's offering me money. So that's why I'm here, hon." Scourge told me, looking straight into my eyes. "Well, I'm not interested in your offer-" "You can't leave." He said, gripping my arms even harder. "Wow, he's really strong." I thought. "... and now, you're coming with me." Scourge added, pulling me away. Even when I'm taller than him, I still can't outmatch his strength. "N-no! I don't wanna go with you! Help! Somebody help me!" I screamed.
~ ~ ~ (Sonic's POV)
I was taking my regular stroll around town, when I could hear someone yelling. "HELP! I'm being kidnapped! Please.... STOP!" It sounded like a young girl. I chased after the sound to find Scourge hurting the girl. She looked up at me. "Sonniku!" She cried, tears streaming down her face. "Amy?!" I was totally shocked. "That's right... so don't move or the girl gets it!" He took out a knife, pressing it down against her throat. (A/N: For all you 'wanna be villains' out there, let me just say that it's a stupid thing to do when you threaten to kill someone that you have been assigned to kidnap ^^) "Why do you want her?!" I yelled, taking a step forward. "I'm not the one who wants her, it's Eggman." Scourge told me. "Well guess what? HE CAN'T HAVE HER!" I shouted, ramming right into him. Scourge dropped the knife, falling over on the ground. "Amy!" I called, running next to her. "Are you okay? What happened to you?" I asked, helping her up. "I'm fine... but I'll tell you the rest later. Right now, we need to get out of here!" She said, seeing the scourge was getting up. "Good point." I picked her up bridal style, running away at full speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment