Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dating chat room 4

Can you take a punch? has logged back on
Knuckles: Well........... I asked Rouge out!
Me: Awwww how sweet!
Amy: After that, did she throw a rock at your head?
Knuckles: Shut up, Amy.
Sonic: Don't tell my girl friend to shut up.
Knuckles: How long was I gone for???
Me: Who cares. Amy and Sonic are dating now, and that's all that matters.
Knuckles: You playing match maker, Hannah?
Me: I guess I am........... I already gots a BF!
Amy: You did?
Me: Let's just say..... Shadow and I are together!
Knuckles: Tell Shadow that I feel sorry for him.
*I glare at Knuckles*
Can you take a hit? has logged off
Me: He was wise to log off.
Sonic: He sure was!
Amy: Hey, I got an idea! How about we get Tails and Cream together?
All: Sounds good!

2 comments:

  1. you said your real name! erase it! fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry. It's not a big deal if people don't know my last name.

    ReplyDelete