Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

The human transformation ch 14:

Chapter 14: There's no time to waste! (Sonic's POV)
Her front door was unlocked. That wasn't a good sign. I opened the door, calling out "Amy? Are you here?" No response. I checked the kitchen. Nothing. I searched the living room. Nope. I knocked on her bedroom door. Still no answer. I placed my hand on the doorknob, trying to open it up. Locked. "Amy, please open the door." "S-sonic..." I heard a weak voice say. "Hold on!" I shouted, busting down the door. Luckily, she was at the other side of the room, so she didn't get crushed. Her skin had a ghostly white tint to it. "Are you okay?" I asked, coming to her side. I noticed that Amy was a hedgehog, again. She started coughing. "What's wrong???" I said, trying to get her to stand up. But nothing happened. Suddenly, Amy stopped making noise. Even breathing... "Amy?.... Amy.... Amy!" I exclaimed. She released her grip on something in her hand. I studied it carefully. "I think that it's the antidote!" I thought. Something must of went wrong... I put my hand on Amy's forehead. Her body heat was gradually getting colder. I scooped her up in my arms, running full speed out of the house in attempt to find some help.
~ ~ ~ (Tails' POV)
The bright light of morning woke me up from my deep sleep. I yawned, now realizing that I had fallen asleep at my desk. I also noticed that one of my windows were slightly open. "How did that happen? I don't remember cracking open a window last night..." I wondered, closing it all the way. I heard the door open. "Hi, Tails! Are you excited about our date tonight?" It was Cream. She wore her regular orange dress and plain shoes. "Uh.... y-yeah, I am..." I had forgotten all about our date! I suddenly heard knocking at the door. "Who is it?" I asked. "It's... S-sonic." "Okay, come in." The front door opened, revealing Sonic carrying Amy. Before I could ask any questions, he exclaimed "Please, help! There's something wrong with her!" "Just place her anywhere in the workshop." I instructed. Sonic came in, looking for a good resting place. "Oh my!" Cream said when she saw the pale Amy. He set her down on an old leather sofa in the back of my workshop. "Amy drank this." Sonic said gravely, handing me what was left of the antidote. My eyes widened. "How did you get this? ... Where did you find it???" I asked. "She was holding it in her hand when I found her lying on the floor." He explained, glancing back at Amy. "This was stolen from my workshop a couple of days ago..." I said under my breath, trying to make out the unfamiliar substance that lingered in the test tube along with a small dose of my antidote. I gasped when I recognized the fluid. "Amy has been... poisoned!"

No comments:

Post a Comment