Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

The dark encounter:

Sonamy Oneshot-

(Amy's Point Of View:)

All I had to do was run... for my life. Flashes of lightning struck the Earth. Rain was pouring down, making my vision slightly blurry. I could hear the booming footsteps stalking me. I knew that they were destructive robots sent by the evil Dr. Eggman to kill me. BAM! The thunder roared in my ears. The storm was getting worse by the second. There was a huge mud puddle that I didn't see.I slipped, falling down and landing on my back. I probably have a lot of bruises by now, but I couldn't stop now. I could feel my heart pounding against my chest. The dark clouds seemed like they were multiplying. A large tree root was sticking out of the ground. The tip of my boot got caught. Struggling, I tried to pull it out. My boot came off. I screamed out of frustration, falling down. Unfortunately, I fell into a thorny bush. I could feel the thorns scraping my skin.I felt blood gush out of the cuts. This was it. I couldn't move... my body was numb, thanks to all of the wounds on my arms and legs. The robots approached me. I shut my eyes. But surprisingly, they didn't attack me. I suddenly felt a cold energy rush through my veins. I heard loud explosions erupt. Arm wrapped around me. They were icy, but soft. I was lifted up off the ground. I opened my eyes halfway to see a navy blue hedgehog with a dark glow surrounding him. He held me so close, I could hear his light breathing. The hedgehog ran... almost as fast as Sonic... with me in his arms. I snuggled close to him, feeling glad that he saved me from dying. I passed out, while still being carried in his arms.
~ ~ ~
When I woke up, the storm was still going on. But, I was in shelter... and someone was there with me. "S-sonic?" I whispered. He laid down in the bed right next to me. Sonic looked at me. "Hey, Amy. You feeling okay?" He said. I nodded, saying "I wouldn't be here right now if it weren't for you." He smiled, then kissed me on the lips for a couple of moments. He pulled away. "Do you know that I love you?" Sonic replied, staring right into my eyes. "I know very well that you do." I said back.

THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment