Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Friday, June 11, 2010

The human transformation chapter 1

Chapter 1:
The accidental screw up!
(Amy's POV)
Ding dong! "Coming!" I shouted, rushing to my front door. Opening it up, I saw a few of my friends; Miles Prower, A.K.A. Tails, Knuckles the echidna, and my love, Sonic the hedgehog. "Hi, Amy." Tails said, stepping inside, followed by Knuckles and Sonic. They all took a seat on my living room couch. "So," I started, sitting on my own black leather chair. "What's going on?" Tails got out a bottle. "Behold, my newest creation. It's a toxic liquid tat can transform humans, animals or plants into their opposites. For example, a human would turn into a plant, a plant would turn into an animal and an animal would turn into a human." He exclaimed. "Interesting... Well, I'm thirsty, so I'm gonna go get a drink. You guys want anything?" I asked. They all shook their heads 'no'. "Okay, suit yourself." I said, getting up and walking towards the kitchen. Then, I heard the phone ring. I picked it up. "Hello?" I said into the receiver. "Hey, Amy! It's Cream. Do you have that card ready?"Cream asked. "Oh, yeah. I just forgot to send it." I answered. Charmy had sprained his wing, so Cream and I decided to make him a 'get better' card. "Okay, just as long as you send it off in the mail today!" Cream reminded me. "Sure, in fact, I'll do it right now before I forget." "Okay, bye Amy!" "Bye." I said, hanging up the phone. Snatching the card off the table, I rushed outside to my mailbox.
~ ~ ~ (Tails' POV)
"Uh, Tails... I think there's something wrong with your... bottle..." Sonic said. I examined the bottle carefully, until I noticed a tiny crack. The clear liquid was leaking out. "Nuts! I need to put this in a different container!" I exclaimed, going into the kitchen to find an empy water jug. (A/N:Who still says 'nuts' when they get upset? I DO! ^^) "Aha!" I poured the see-through fluid into the container. I put it down on the counter, when I heard a voice call out my name. "Tails! Your girlfriend Cream called on Sonic's cell phone, and she wants to talk to you!" It was Knuckles. I felt my face get hot. I forgot all about what I was doing and ran into the living room.
~ ~ ~ (Amy's POV)
After I stuffed the card in my mailbox, I realized that I was thirsty again. Entering the kitchen, I saw that there was a carton of water on the counter next to the fridge. "Hm... I don't recall getting the water out... Oh well." I thought. I took out a glass full of icecubes and poured the water in it. The water fizzed a little bit... weird... I took a nice long sip out f the glass. It didn't really taste like water, but it was still flavorless. (A/N: I don't know how that works XP) I put the cap back on the water container. I went back in the living room where Sonic, Knuckles and Tails were. Tails was pacing around in circles. "What's wrong?" I asked him. At first, he neglected to answer me. Then, Tails replied "Cream... asked me out... on a d-date." I grinned, stating "It's about time you two got together." This made Tails blush like crazy. "We're going on a simple walk through Station Square... this Tuesday night." He added. "Good for you." I said. "Well, it's getting a little late. I gotta go." Sonic said. Knuckles and Tails nodded in agreement. "Oh, wait! I need to get the liquid!" Tails exclaimed, running back into the kitchen. "Okay, bye guys!" I said, going to my room. "See ya later, Ames!" I heard Sonic say, then the door slammed shut.

No comments:

Post a Comment