Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Without you- chapter 1

Chapter 1: The fight (Sonic's POV)
It was peaceful and quiet where I was resting. Th light breeze brushed gently against my face. I took a nice, deep breath of air. Then I heard a familiar screech from a far away distance. "Sonic!!!" Oh great. It's her. I got up from where I was sitting. "Wait! Don't leave!" Amy called, racing up to me. "Yeah?" I asked, impatient. "Well, I was wondering if you wanna go out sometime." She panted, putting her hands on her knees. "No thank you, Amy." I answered, turning to leave. My ears suddenly perked up, hearing her sniffle. "B-but I made reservations for two at-" "Look, Amy..." I started, facing back towards her. "I don't like you in that way... we're only friends, got it?" That was actually a huge lie..... I did like her in that sort of way.... I'm just too shy to admit it. She threw her arms around me, crying with way more emotion now. "Why can't you love me??? I love you!!!" Amy sobbed, gripping me even tighter. That really got on my nerves. "Get off!" I yelled, pushing her backwards. "How many times do I have to tell you? I don't love you! Never have, never will!" I said, looking straight at her. Amy's hands balled up into fists. Now it was her time to get angry. "I try so hard to get your attention... to get a little affection from you..... AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?!" Amy shouted, taking a step closer to me. "I can't 'love' stalkers who follow me around all the time, do idiotic things to try to get me to notice them and who are just plain annoying! Just go away from me and get a life, Amy!" I snapped. Tears filled up her eyes. "Fine, if that's how you really feel!" She said, uncontrollably crying. Amy wiped away some of the tears with her hand, then ran in the other direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment