Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Running for freedom part 2

PART 2:
(Sonic's POV.... renamed Romeo) (Song: "Check yes Juliet" By We The Kings)
I was taking a run through the woods, when a certain girl came to my mind.
Check yes, Juliet,
"Hey, are you there?" I called up to her window.
Are you with me?
It was drizzling a little bit outside.
Rain is falling down on the sidewalk
Juliet stuck her head out the window. "What the heck are you doing?! You're gonna get caught!" She informed me.
I won't go until you come outside
"I don't care. We can just have a little fun while I'm here." Juliet rolled her eyes. "Men..." She mumbled, closing the window.
Check yes, Juliet, Kill the limbo
"You know, I wasn't done talking!" I threw a small pebble at her window, trying to draw back her attention.
I'll keep tossing rocks at your window
Juliet slid her window open again. "I'll be happy to tell you that you have the attention span of a squirrel!" I shouted. "1. I'm a hedgehog, not a squirrel, and 2.... I came up with a deal." She told me. I smirked, saying "Alright, let's here it." "If I go with you, with you promise not to tell my father about it?" Juliet asked. "Cross my heart!" I exclaimed. She wasn't by her window anymore..... but a few minutes later, she opened her door, running to me.
There's no turning back for us tonight.
Juliet pulled up her boots, preparing for a run.
Lace up your shoes (Ay oh ay ohh)
I stared at Juliet for what seemed like hours, stunned by her beautiful jade eyes. Then, I tapped her shoulder once, saying "Tag, you're it!"
Here's how we do...
"Romeo! Get back here!" Juliet laughed, chasing after me.
Run, baby run! Don't ever look back,
"Come on, slow poke! My grandmother can run faster than you!"I teased. Her face got red of embarrassment and anger, picking up the pace with my speed.
They'll tear us apart if you give them the chance. Don't sell your heart, don't sing we're not meant to be. Run, baby, run! Forever will be...
I felt a hand touch my back. "HA! Gotcha!" Juliet squealed.
You and me...
~ ~ ~
"Wanna go for a run again?" I asked her.
Check yes, Juliet, I'll be waiting
"Okay..." Juliet answered. "Just hold on a minute."
Wishing, wanting yours for the taking
"I'm going to climb out the window!" She shouted, preparing to step out of her window.
Just sneak out, and don't tell a soul good-bye...
Juliet stuck her foot out the window, grabbing onto the wall.
Check yes, Juliet. Here's the count down!:
She lost her grip on the wall, accidentally slipping. "AHHHHH!" Juliet shrieked, falling from the tall building. I held my arms out, catching her just in time.
3...2...1... Now fall in my arms now they can change the locks, don't let them change your mind.
I let Juliet down. "Thanks..." She replied. I saw a tint of blush appear on her cheeks. "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" I yelled.
Lace up your shoes
(Ay oh ay ohh)
"Catch me if you can!" I called, going in the lead.
Here's how we do:
"You think you're so fast, huh? Well, you haven't even seen all of my power yet!" Juliet shouted, trying to outmatch my speed.
Run, baby, run! Don't ever look back,
"Why don't you just give up? We both know very well who's gonna win this race!" I told her. "Yeah... and I'M gonna prove it!" Juliet sped by me, surprisingly.
They'll tear us apart if you give them the chance! Don't sell your heart, don't sing we're not meant to be. Run, baby, run! Forever will be...
My ear twitched, hearing something in the distance. "Look out!" I screamed, shoving Juliet out of the way of target range.
You and Me...
"What are those things?" She asked, pointing to the group of robots behind us. "Don't know... but I think we can outrun them!" I exclaimed.
We're flying through the night, we're flying through the night! The view from here is getting better with...
Juliet and I ran next to each other.
You by my side.
"They're gaining on us!" She cried, almost out of breath. "As long as we're together, we'll be okay."I told her. The roar of robot engines was increasing.... getting louder and louder.
Run, baby, run! Don't ever look back,
I soon noticed that Juliet wasn't next to me anymore. I looked back to see her lying on the ground, suffering from a hard fall. The robots came near Juliet, thinking thinking that with her defenseless, she would be twice as easy to capture.
They'll tear us apart if you give them the chance...
My feet froze to a stop. I turned around, rushing to Juliet. I scooped her up in my arms, and then started running the other way again.
Don't sell your heart, don't sing we're not meant to be. Run, baby, run! Forever will be...
I held onto Juliet tightly.
Run, baby, run! Don't ever look back...
I was getting further away from the evil robots.
They'll tear us apart if you give them the chance! Don't sell your heart, don't sing we're not meant to be. Run, baby, run! Forever will be...
Once we escaped the robots, I set Juliet down underneath the shade of a tree. She looked up at me. "Thank you.... for everything." Juliet replied, hugging my tightly.
You and me........
Once she loosened her grip, I said "No problem!"

The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment