Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Monday, June 21, 2010

Shades of Scarlet Chapter 1

Chapter 1: That's impossible! (Sonic's POV)
If someone was trying to pull a prank on me, let me just say that it's not funny! I was getting a little weirded out by the note and the rose... maybe it was a sign... nah! Even if I wish it was really from Amy... it would still be pretty freaky. I studied the note carefully. It had Amy's exact handwriting! But... it was impossible. She's gone... she couldn't of wrote this! Unless... Amy wrote this before her death! That has to be it! I picked up the rose and the note, then set it down on the table in my kitchen. I was a little uncomfortable about all of this...
~ ~ ~
I was in one of those online chat rooms, talking with some of my friends. Ping! A girl with the user name "I-heart-Sonic" appeared to be on. I froze... afraid to type or click. That was Amy's user name! A separate window opened up, asking: "I-heart-Sonic would like to chat with you. Do you accept?" Slowly, I managed to click the button that said "Yes". The chat box opened up.
I-heart-Sonic: Hey, Sonniku! How are you doing?
This wasn't happening! This wasn't happening!
Speed-demon25 (Me): ...who are you and why did you hack into Amy's account?!
I-heart-Sonic: Why would I hack into my own account? BTW, did you get the rose I sent you?
This was getting super freaky!!!
Speed-demon25: You're 100 % crazy! The Amy I knew passed away a few days ago... and why did you send me that rose?
Could this really be Amy?
I-heart-Sonic: Because... I accepted your apology, remember?
Yeah, I did remember.
Speed-demon25: Who are you?
That was the question that floated around in my head.
I-heart-Sonic: I'm Amy Rose the hedgehog... didn't you already know that?
I shut down my computer, getting away from it. This was just too unrealistic!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment