Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Monday, June 28, 2010

Spell of Love chapter 2

Chapter 2: Confessions and a date (Shadow's POV)
"Oh..." I saw Amy's cheeks get a little red. She looked at the ground, though. "I... I'm sorry, Shadow. But.... my heart belongs to Sonic, not you." Amy said. "Why do you love him? He clearly doesn't love you back!" I exclaimed. "That's not true! There has to be a good reason for why Sonic always runs away from me." She replied. "Tell me 3 reasons why you like him." I demanded. "Well.... Sonic's my hero, first of all. And... good looking. But most importantly, I feel safe and protected when I'm around him." Amy answered. "..... Do you really want to waste your time going after someone like Sonic?" I asked, looking into her eyes. She was quiet for a while. Then Amy exclaimed "Of course I do! I love Sonic with all of my heart, no doubt about it! And I know that one day, he'll learn to accept it, and tell me that he loves me back!" "Fine, if that's what you want." I said. I needed to come up with a way to attract her attention... "Amy... I have a question for you." I told her. "Yes?" She said. "Will you.... go out on a date with me? It won't be romantic or anything.... just a friendly one." Amy grinned. "Sure, I'd love to!" She replied in a happy tone. "Okay...." I responded, turning away. "This is gonna get interesting..." I thought as I walked away in the other direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment