Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Without you- chapter 3

Chapter 3: Who's responsible? (Sonic's POV)
I realized how wrong I was... about everything. I searched everywhere for Amy... I just couldn't find her. There was only one other place that I haven't checked... and that was in the meadow. I listened closely for sounds as I walked by the trees and the bushed. "I will." I heard Shadow say. "He's here?" I thought. I looked for him and who he was talking to... I stood there, mouth open, seeing Shadow sit next to a pale Amy. "... Sonic..." He said, getting up. Shadow didn't call me 'faker' or 'punk' like he usually did. I had a feeling that what he was about to tell me was going to be bad. "Amy is... dead."
~ ~ ~
"She's WHAT?!"This wasn't happening... it was probably all just a terrible nightmare. "Amy has been murdered." He said, a little more softly this time. I smirked, then said "Oh, I get it now. You guys are pretending that Amy is dead so I can feel bad for her and say I'm sorry about before. Well, it almost worked.... For a second , I almost fell for your little trick." Shadow frowned. "This isn't a trick, stupid. Why the heck would I make this up?!" He asked. My grin disappeared. It was then when I figured out... Shadow is not kidding. ".........A-amy....?" He stepped away from her, assuming that I'd want to spend my last moment with her in peace. I could feel my heart throb when I looked at her. "P-please!....... wake up!" I sobbed, wiping the bangs out of her shut eyes. "You can't leave me! Amy... Amy!!!" I whimpered, getting closer to her. I took her hand in mine. It was so... lifeless. I squeezed Amy's hand, hoping that she would open her eyes and wrap her arms around me in relief and joy. But... she never did. "G-good bye, Ames..." I whispered in her ear, kissig Amy lightly on the head. I let her body down, wiping away my tears. Just then, I remembered who Amy was last with. "Shadow!" I said under my breath, turning around to face him. "What?" He sneered. I punched him in the face, releasing the sparks of rage that currently flowed through my body. Shadow immediately bolted towards me, pushing us both over. "Why did you kill Amy?" I growled. "I didn't hurt her! She was already half-dead when I arrived!" He answered. "And besides, what is fighting me going to accomplish when I didn't kill Amy and I have a message to you from her." Shadow added, shoving me off of him. I held my breath. "What did she say?" I asked. "Her last words were 'Tell Sonic how much I love him' and 'I'm sorry'." Shadow replied, looking away. My clenched fists loosened grip. "And my last words to her were 'get a life'." I mumbled, feeling extremely depressed. "Well, she is gone... now." He said. "Yeah... I know." I sighed, staring back at the limp body that used to be my beloved Amy Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment