Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Friday, June 18, 2010

Dating chat room 7





Robstar1fan has logged on
Me: I'm soooooooooooooooo tired!
Shadow77 has logged on
Me: Ooooh yay! Depressed emo dude is on!
Shadow: ...... Don't call me emo
Me: Can I call you depressed?
Shadow: Whatever
Pink RULEZ has logged on
Pinkstar: OMG all u weird ppl r on!
Shadow: .....
Me: It's okay.... you don't know her.
Shadow: I see.....
Roses-R-pink has logged on
Amy: Hey guys!
Shadow: And where have you been?
Amy: Why do YOU need to know?
Me: Let me guess...... make out session with Sonic?
Amy: ...... maybe......
Pinkstar: EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YOU GUYS KISSED???????????????!!!!!!!! THAT IS SO NASTY!
Amy: Oh yeah! There's this new dude on here who's kinda strange.... I talked to him for 5 minutes, and he already drove me nuts!
Pinkstar: who is he?
++++likes-pony++++ has logged on
Shadow: Oh man it's you! I'm leaving!!!
Shadow 77 has logged off
Louis: OMG PINKSTAR IS ON HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pinkstar: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amy: Uh yeah, well I got another date that I need to go to... GTG!
Rose-R-pink has logged off
Me: Why the heck am I still here?
Pinkstar: Cause you don't want me to be alone with him!
Blazekittycat has logged on
Blaze: Is Silver on here?
Me: Uhhhhh yes! He is! He just renamed his name 'Louis'
Blaze: Okay then........ hey Silver!
Louis: Hi Blaze!
Pinkstar: wait........ that's not really louis?!
Me: Yeah........... ding ding ding! WE HAVE A WINNER!
Pinkstar: >:(
Louis: Well me and Blaze have a date to go on.... right?
Blaze: Correct, Silver!
Blazekittycat and ++++likes-pony++++ has logged off


No comments:

Post a Comment