Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Friday, June 11, 2010

Escaping Eggman part 4 ch 10

Chapter 10:
It's back to normal (Sonic's POV)
Finally, most of the stress had gone away in my life. Since the poison extracted in Amy's body before Midnight was born had made her join forces with Metal Sonic, she was sent home with Tails to have experiments done on her, hopefully changing her back to normal. I got ready for my morning jog, heading towards the front door, water bottle in hand. "Wait, daddy!" Sonia shrieked, picking up a peice of paper and running to me. She handed me the paper. It was actually a drawing, with stick figures. There was a blue one (Hey, that's me!), a pink one, 2 purple ones and a black one. I smiled, saying "It's a very pretty picture, Sonia." "Thank you!" She said, running back to her room. "Are you leaving already?" Amy asked, carrying Speedy in her arms. "Yeah, why?" I answered. "You think that you can just go out of the house without getting your good-bye kiss?" She replied, instantly pecking my one the cheek. "It won't be for long." I said, grinning. "What ever you say. Good-bye, my sweet Sonniku!" She waved back to me, as I walked out the front door, admiring the orange sun rising up. (A/N: It's early in the morning.)


THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment