Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Escaping Eggman Part 2 ch 10:

WEDDING TIME!
Chapter 10:
Perfect proposal
(Sonic's POV) (4 MONTHS LATER)
"Oh, man! I cannot be late!" I thought, running to Twinkle Park. This was going to be the best day of my life... the day I propose to Amy. I wanted it to be perfect... and besides, Amy would kill me if I was late. Carrying the little box in my hand, I entered the park, searching for her.
~ ~ ~
(Amy's POV)
Where was Sonic? He said that he had big news to tell me. I sat on a bench, waiting for his arrival.
~ ~ ~
(Sonic's POV)
I spotted Amy, sitting down. "Hey! Sorry I'm late." I apologized. "That's okay." She said. "I brought you something with very important news to go along with it..." I replied, taking out the box. Kneeling down on one knee and having the box in my left hand, I had Amy's hand in my right. "Amy Rose," I started. "We've known each other for such a long time... and we have only been a couple for a while. ".....but ,Amy............. will you... marry me?" Tears streamed down Amy's cheeks. She forced me into an embrace. "YES! YES! I'm just so.... HAPPY!" Amy shrieked. "Uh....... Amy.... I can't really breathe!" I choked. She let go of me. "Sorry." Amy said with a grin. It truly was the best moment of my life, as we had a nice, long kiss.

END OF PART 2.....

No comments:

Post a Comment